Search this blog

Are you looking for a pattern? Just type the name of the character and let Google find it for you ;)

Saturday, January 20, 2018

Finished my Disney blocks (and a link party)

Crazy week at work, but I managed to finish my Disney blocks!


The Ongoing Project List:
  1. Starry Bright Sky QAL (2018) - first pattern released at the beginning of January!! and new textured block (see below)!
  2. Art with Disney QAL (2018) - last two blocks completed (see below)
  3. Journaling into my new Leuchtturm 1917 - progress as usual!
  4. the 70273 Project - no progress
  5. Twilters! Bee - waiting for this to start again!
  6. Pantone 2018, Ultra Violet mini - no progess
  7. Project Quilting - keeping this on the list, but didn't join yet! 
--
Completed the last two blocks for my Art with Disney QAL that I will run in April on Fandom in Stitches.
Now I have several blocks that I need to baste and quilt (which is my least favorite part of the process) but I may have time this week!


Orazio Antonio Canaletto

Donaldkhamun

--
At the beginning of the month I shared the first block of the Starry Bright Sky QAL.

Find all the information at alidatweloqdesigns.blogspot.com

Last week, I shared the first textured block (a free side event that I run as part of the QAL). You can see how I integrate the "made fabric" blocks I created in the past few weeks!!

Find the story and my tips on how to create this block in this post

--

How about you? What are YOU up to?
Link it here and share it with me!!


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!
Please share your thoughts on my projects with me!

UA-37918212-1