Search this blog

Are you looking for a pattern? Just type the name of the character and let Google find it for you ;)

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Fancy pot holders (and a linky party)

Not much to share but a couple of small finishes are better than nothing!! 

The Ongoing Project List:
  1. Play with Me QAL - August completed (cannot share)
  2. WGACA projects (abandoned the idea... the strategy didn't work, oh well, it was good to test it)
    1. Charity Quilts for DC General Homeless Shelter project - no progress
    2. Minion QAL - quilted around all characters. 6 blocks quilted, 5 missing
    3. Mirror Mirror Afghan - no progress
    4. Hello Block Swap - paused until next month 
    5. Splendid Sampler - two blocks done (see below)
    6. Road Home Row-A-Long - no progress on finishing my piece
    7. Folded star pot holder - two, done (see below)
    The EverythingElse List:
    1. 70273 Project - no progress
    2. Jane T - no progress
    3. The SK project - no progress
    4. the 31000 Xs project - no progress
    5. Spirit cross stitch project - no progress
    6. Alice in Wonderland quilt - no progress
    7. As You Wish -  no progress
    8. Crazy optical illusion - no progress
    9. Memory quilt 2 - no progress
    10. Gyleen's BCP Mystery QAL - no progress
    --
    I also finished a couple of blocks for the Splendid Sampler project.

    Block 31

    Block 41

    Current total: 29... you can see them all on my Sampler page!
    --
    The only other thing I made are these two fancy pot holders

    10''x10''
    Tutorial available on the modabakeshop

    I used several pieces that I received in various Quilty Box. I tend to really like the fabric but I never used them with the project/pattern they come with :) I guess it's my rebel nature.

    Well, I hope to have a more productive week ahead!

    --
    How about you? What are YOU up to?
    Link it here and share it with me!!

    3 comments:

    1. I am glad to hear you have had a couple small finishes. No luck at my end but then there has been very little sewing here. I love your pot holders. I might have to have a go myself.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Love your potholders! I've wanted to make those, so thanks for sharing the tutorial link.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Love your pot holders - very pretty! Congrats on even some small amount of progress, which is more than I can say for myself

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!
    Please share your thoughts on my projects with me!

    UA-37918212-1