Search this blog

Are you looking for a pattern? Just type the name of the character and let Google find it for you ;)

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Disney dreams come true (and a link party)

I have been at a conference for work, so no project updates

HOWEVER...
The conference is at a Disney World Resort, so I took a day off and went to meet all my favorite characters!!
Above, their autographs on small pieces of fabric that I quilted for the occasion (left over of a few projects I made a while ago): now I have the perfect coasters and mug rugs!!!

--
How about you? What are YOU up to?
Link it here and share it with me!!

1 comment:

  1. Not a lot happening here projectwise. I have been busy fighting with email gremlins. Lost emails, emails not being received at both ends. Disney World Resort sounds like a fun place for a day off.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!
Please share your thoughts on my projects with me!

UA-37918212-1