Search this blog

Are you looking for a pattern? Just type the name of the character and let Google find it for you ;)

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Planning, not much sewing (and a link party)

This week has been about secret stitching and planning. But here is my summary


The Ongoing Project List:
  1. the SK project - no progress
  2. Tea Towel challenge and PPV BOM - no progress
    (this will be my April project for a Lovely Year of Finishes)
  3. SYS2015 future projects - great progress on May project and second object for this month skill... but I cannot share those just yet!!
  4. Embroidery calendar - no progress
  5. D wall hanging -  pulled some fabric together and finalized design
  6. B quilt - first block done!
  7. Block Swap Adventure - received April partner, waiting to hear back from her!
  8. Sewing machine cover -  no progress
The EverythingElse List:
  1. Animal blocks for charity quilts - paused for a while
  2. Project of Doom 2015 @ Fandom in Stitches - paused for a while
  3. College Days Blog Hop blocks for tote/grocery bag -  no progress
  4. Alice in Wonderland quilt - no progress
  5. As You Wish -  no progress
  6. Happy Halloween wall hanging -  no progress
  7. Crazy optical illusion -  no progress
  8. Memory quilt 2 - no progress.
--
When several weeks ago I saw Adrianne (On the Windy Side) finished projects linkup for the first time it was too late enter :) but for the second quarter I am right on time and you all know how I love making lists and try to accomplish as much as possible from them!

So this is my Q2 list:

1. Tea Towel challenge and PPV BOM (top is done, need quilting&binding)
2. Sewing machine cover, probably not reversible as I initially planned... but want to put those blocks to good use
3. SYS 2015 pixel project
4. D wall hanging (fabric collected, design finalized, need to start stitching!)

I wanted to put in the list projects at all stages (almost completed and just barely started). Probably I won't complete number 4 but ehi, I want to use this opportunity as incentive to push it as far as I can before July :)
--
Since I wanted to share some actual sewing with you this week, I made an easy block for my B quilt (a quilt for my brother) :) he brewed his own beer once... so I thought this block was perfect for him. ;)

Pattern by Jennifer (Fandom in Stitches) Harry Potter: Cooking Sherry & Butterbeer
--
What are YOU going to link?

1 comment:

  1. Great beer block! Love your projects you are working on.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!
Please share your thoughts on my projects with me!

UA-37918212-1