Search this blog

Are you looking for a pattern? Just type the name of the character and let Google find it for you ;)

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Last things from 2014 (and linky party)


And we are back with our weekly linky party (MOP Monday) for 2015!

I made a list of projects that I plan to tackle this year, but today let me share few blocks that I have been working on during these last couple of weeks. 

Two of my blocks have been tested by two talented ladies.

Josephine included my Mickey and Minnie block in a wonderful set of quilts for very lucky kids!!
This is her version of the block.
The pattern is available in my MickeyM, DonaldD, Alice page

Bea (from beaquilter.com) tested one of my Peanuts block (Franklin) and she is also hosting an entire year of fun with my Peanuts blocks! Join her every 10th of the month for some community BOM fun!!


Franklin's pattern is now available in my free patterns page.

--
And finally, during the holidays, no machine sewing time meant embroidery time!
So not one, not two but three new blocks for my SK project have been added to my collection!
--
It
--

--
Misery
--
--
Revival
--


You can find them all in my The SK Project page.
--
Now what are YOU going to link?

4 comments:

  1. What fun with the Peanuts gang! I promised to keep you up to date, if you'd keep blogging. I'm working on a cross stitch piece (it's been an ordeal with sight having changed considerably) which I'm going to make into a cosmetic type bag. I was trying to stitch over 2 on 28 count and could not see. I went to over 1 on 14 count and still had problems. I had surgery on both my eyes in November 2012. Now I have prisms in my glasses. I still have to move my head to get images in focus sometimes. So I bought a magnifier that is supposed to sit on your chest. It keeps falling as I stitch. I have al the actual cross stitch finished. I have the beading and backstitching left. Of course, I had to change the pattern in some way. I'm adding more backstitching for my taste. So hopefully, I'll have something for the linky party soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made great progress on your embroidery blocks! You have a lot of blocks made now. How many are you planning to make?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea of the Peanuts BOM. How sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!
Please share your thoughts on my projects with me!

UA-37918212-1