- to participate in the giveaway you have to link a post of your blog on my MOP Monday linky party (at the end of this post)
- each link added will give you one entry
- links must belong to a specific range of dates
- the standard MOP Monday opening/closing time applies (the collection usually opens on Sat or Sun and is open until next Tue 12:05 pm EST)
- you can link more than one blog post (as long as it is in the range of the current week)
- the giveaway will be running for 4 MOP Mondays and the winner will be announced in the post on Aug 16 or 17
- I reserve the right to delete non-relevant links and/or exclude them from the count in the giveaway
- following my blog and commenting on other links is not required, but is greatly appreciated!!
- the prize are the 100 charm squares pictured above. Not all prints are shown and they belong to different charm packs and/or random fabric from my stash
- **forgot to say this last time**: the giveaway is open to everyone, international entries are welcome (as well as US ones)!!
And now, for My Own Progress:
First of all, I decided to change my list...
I have new projects and new priorities, so I decided to move things around...
-- MOP: The list --
2. Rainbow Starburst - no progress
3. Topolino quilt - one block done!! (see below)
4. Reversible sewing machine cover - one block done (see below)
5. Tea Towel challenge and PPV BOM - no progress (progress last week)
6. College Days Blog Hop blocks for tote/grocery bag - no progress
7. Alice in Wonderland quilt - no progress
8. As You Wish - no progress
9. Happy Halloween wall hanging - no progress
10. Crazy optical illusion - no progress
-- MOP: This week new blocks --
(Pattern by Amy @ Badskirt)
I am not super-happy about the embroidery part... I used a different stitch and I didn't spend too much time tracing the letters before, so they didn't turn out very homogeneous... however I don't hate it enough to rip the stitching and redo it ;) so it is what it is and I will move to the next block
Finally I went back to my Topolino quilt and I made a block that represent what I usually like to do during the weekends:
(pattern available on the Quilt&Stitch-TestAlong page)
relaxing, sleeping and dreaming about flying animals (isn't that fabric just perfect for the block??) ;)
The pattern had few little mistakes, so I will fix it and share it soon!! :)
And now the block that I am most proud of... I think this is the best block I've ever designed and the best block I've ever embroidered (the picture didn't come out too good... but that's ok). I will share it again through Summer of Stitches (on Fandom in Stitches) for the theme "I <3 books" because this is actually the book I love the most by Stephen King... well technically I love the entire series (together a couple of other books "connected" to the series), but let's cut it here and let me introduce you to the opening line (one of the best opening line ever, IMHO) of...
Pattern available on "The SK project" page--
And now, link YOUR own progresses below!!
Links for the giveaway: dated between July 23 and July 29 (included)
Rules for the linky party:
1. You can link finished projects or WIP at any stage! Every step is worth sharing
(A journey of thousand miles is made of single steps)!
2. Link to your specific post to make it easier for others to read about your progress!
3. Spread the word and post my button or a text link (code for the button on the side bar)
4. Comment on other links!! It's always good to support each other every step of the way!! :)