Search this blog

Are you looking for a pattern? Just type the name of the character and let Google find it for you ;)

Saturday, May 31, 2014

MOP Monday - Empty post

This is a scheduled post, with no progress on my side! :)
I actually finished few blocks, but I don't have time to take pictures and share because I am in the middle of a move across states! 
Hope to be back next week with an actual post from my new home... 
but for now you can link your own progress below!!

-- MOP (My Own Progress): The list --
1. As You Wish - 2 embroidery blocks transferred and ready to be stitched
2. (new ongoing project) Rainbow Starburst - 1 block done (picture next week)
3. Tea Towel challenge and PPV BOM - no progress (waiting for June block)
4. Alice in Wonderland quilt - no progress
5. Happy Halloween wall hanging - no progress
6. Topolino quilt - no progress (progress last week)
--
7. Sewing machine cover - 3 blocks done! pictures and stories next week!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on your move. I hope all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, Love the new Header! Looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!
Please share your thoughts on my projects with me!

UA-37918212-1