Search this blog

Are you looking for a pattern? Just type the name of the character and let Google find it for you ;)

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Amelia - Magica De Spell

Finally I had some time to test one of my Topolino patterns.
The untested pattern had some mistakes, that has been fixed in the version available now.


Note some wonderful scraps I used for the wall (spiderwebs), her dress (magical and perfect) and the cauldron (green and poisonous). I got those from Jennifer and as soon as I saw them I knew that they were for Magica's block!
And the green fabric was just a long green 1'' strip, but I needed bigger pieces for my pattern so I sew them together and hoped that they would be enough to cover the entire shape... and they were!! :) so happy about that!! And also the fabric for the dress is soooo perfect.

The pattern is available in the Quilt&Stitch-TestAlong page.
Go there and check more of Donald Duck, Mickey Mouse and Alice in Wonderland patterns!!

4 comments:

  1. Looking good! Perfect fabric for the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it fun finding just the perfect fabric for a block or piece of a block? That's really cute! I'm stopping in through the NewFO linky party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting...that is going to be very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your fabric choices. Good for you getting the fabric you needed but piecing those little strips!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!
Please share your thoughts on my projects with me!

UA-37918212-1