Search this blog

Are you looking for a pattern? Just type the name of the character and let Google find it for you ;)

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Let's play!

The Music Themed, wall hanging quilt is done!
I also call it the Piano project and you can see why :)










Soon I am going to share patterns for notes and other music symbols so that you can paper-piece your own song ;)

But for now  the Treble Clef pattern is already available in the Free Patterns section (note that the pattern is for a block 10.5 inches high but in my wall hanging I reduced it to 4.5... and everything else has been reduced accordingly...)

Note that the two songs I picked are not random songs... let's see if someone is able to recognize them ;)
A big clue is in the border...

6 comments:

  1. I love your piece. I was searching for quilted must and came across your blog. Did you ever share the patterns for the musical notes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! I have designed the quarter notes but not anything else. If you are interested in those, please email me at the address you can find in any of my free patterns (like the Treble Clef pattern).

      Delete
    2. I too woyld appreciate the pattern pls.

      Delete
    3. Sure, I can follow up with the patterns I have designed, so just email me at the address you can find in any of my free patterns (like the Treble Clef pattern).

      Delete
  2. Where do I find your email?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At the top of this blog, check my free patterns, and I include my email in any of those pdfs!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!
Please share your thoughts on my projects with me!

UA-37918212-1